YouTube Tutorial English

We are about YouTube

Everybody knows if YouTube is a video platform. YouTube is a video platform. Any kind of video is published on YouTube. Some types of videos are real, some are unreal and some change your career. You need to know something. You can easily find out what is happening in the world, what is happening in the world, why people are saying that the world is in the hands of people, technology is increasing day by day, if you search on YouTube, you will find thousands of videos on that subject which is good. If you want to learn something, you can find out. Watch those videos. You need to learn about the subject. You can do something on that subject by yourself.




I am going to talk more about youtube today. No one makes a tutorial on the subject I am going to talk about today. I will talk about it today. If you pay attention to my words, you can take your youtube career 100% to 90 percent. I am completely real. The words I will say today, my words, read my writings carefully, you will understand that when you go to work on YouTube, two to three months after the monetization youtube company is obliged to remember one thing that I will talk about the things I know the words I say or the websites I will say the name I will say about the Jazz application, read it carefully and all the links I will give are real facts.


First, let's talk about the title

A title is a thing that can take a video to the front page. A title is something that can make any video viral. We need basic knowledge about the title. I will suggest you give the title on the topic on which you made the video. Where will you find the title on that topic? Made a video on the topic I will give some site links on the topic You can write an article and comment on any topic Thank you


Thumbnail

Thumbs can rank and visualize an important video If you have spent 10 hours creating a video I will tell you to spend 12 hours for a thumbnail then you will understand how distance-viewing video is. To me thumbs up for a video is one of the most important things. For example, when we watch a video on YouTube when we see the picture on the video, most people click on the video and start watching the video. The picture seen on the video is called thumbs. I explained to you that thumbs are an important thing before making good video contact. You should first think about what the thumbs up will look like. If you want to do something good, read the words carefully. Always remember that no matter how many good contact videos there are, no one will watch the video because the video thumbs up is not right. Always keep an eye on these things. It is a good career on our YouTube. If you want, where can you get free thumbnails on that topic? You can use it. I will give you four to five website links. Please tell me in your comment box if you need any tutorials on this topic. I hope I will help you. Thank you.


Tech

 What is tech and how many types of tags we will now know about. One thing that works well with the Google search engine is a tag. Our videos will be on the first page of Google on everyone's channel. One thing that you will work on is selling tags on that topic. There is some viral tech where to get it, where to find it, where to get it, I will suggest it with some website links on the subject, I have come to talk about the important things on YouTube, I am here to give you free website links on all subjects, I will give you free comments on any subject. Needed


Description

Now I will talk about the description of the subject on which you will make a video contact. You have to write about it so that it is real contact. A user should first check your description and make sure that you have made the video public. Or the viewer doesn't like to write from you. I will give you some articles for free. You will get the idea of ​​an article from me.

You can message me about some issues. I will come to you next. I will give you the next article here. I will give you what I have said on the free website.

Grant

If you pay close attention to what I have said to you, I guarantee you 4000 hours in three to four months. Watch Time 1000 Subscribe will be very easy. You can comment on me.


Then some free websites will come. I will provide the links to all these websites


Don't say anything about the second article I will publish. Free Shawn Free Image Free Intro Free Thumbel Free Article Copyright Youtube Video


Stay with me to know all these things. My website is to write about all these things. You can learn all kinds of basic work from my website. Thank you.


I do different types of affiliate marketing like I am currently involved in marketing related to BD Shop Marketing and I am doing various technical writing work my link any


may site : https://maxazad420.blogspot.com/



No comments

আসসালামু আলাইকুম, আপনার মন্তব্য কমেন্ট এ লিখুন, আপনার যাবতীয় কাজ গুলো, আপনার থেকে যে সম্পর্কে জানা দরকার, তা নিয়ে বিস্তারিত লিখুন, আমি সবসময় আপনাদের সাথে আছি,
সবাইকে কমেন্ট করার জন্য ধন্যবাদ ।

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.